Why Library of Manipur ?
Library of Manipur is created with the mission to create, preserve, promote and giving easy access to audio/video contents of Manipuri books and people of Manipur for generations to come. The words of our ancestors, elders and people will lay a strong foundation of knowledge of our roots and identity, healing during low phases in life, giving us strength and inspiration to move forward, evoking the sense of pride, love and unity for Manipur wherever you are in the globe.
Let’s review some of the Gaps
- I don’t know how to read meiteilol books in bengali script. I don’t know how to read in meitei mayek. There are many who have migrated or studied elsewhere who can still understand spoken meiteilol but not able to read.
- With the transition to Meitei mayek ( a welcome change) what happens to the earlier books written in bengali script?
- I don’t know about Manipuri books, I don’t have access to books, where do I get it ?
- I have never heard of that author. Which author ?
- I want to hear the voice/interview of the author. There is no content of the author or books.
- Lack of interest and engagement from youth and people in general. If this gap widens what will be the future state of Manipuri literature ?
- Create audio/video contents of Manipuri books , preserve the words and voices of people of Manipur.
- Promote books and authors of Manipur.
- Engage in a fun inspiring ambience with the intent to learn and spread the knowledge .
- Giving easy access to audio/video contents of Manipuri books and people of Manipur for generations to come.
The success of Library of Manipur is in our hands, in your hands. My dear listener, everyone who is listening now, I am seeking your blessings and asking you to help. Help me build the Library of Manipur.
How can you help ?
- Collaborate with us on content creation.
- Sponsor our shows. If every listener and literature lover will sponsor at least one episode, we can create more and more contents.
What action are you going to take?
Let’s fill The Library of Manipur with the precious words and voices of our ancestors, elders, people of Manipur. I believe, that the words of our ancestors, elders and people will lay a strong foundation of knowledge of our roots and identity, healing during low phases in life, giving us strength and inspiration to move forward, evoking the sense of pride, love and unity for Manipur wherever you are in the globe.
Thank you for listening today. Thank you for your support. We are here today because of your continuous support. I am waiting for your message on how you can contribute. I am hopeful that many of you will come out and make this a huge success. Khurumjari.
Library of Manipur is on a mission to create, preserve, promote and giving easy access to audio/video contents of Manipuri books and people of Manipur for generations to come.
Categories: Making of Library of Manipur by Monica Ingudam
Eche amadi Ema ani bu amasung Library of Manipur si oiraknaba hotnabiriba mayambusu Manipuri ama oina hanna2 thagatpa fongdokchari. 🙏 Manipur gi oina historic day oire haina thajajei.
Ahanbada eche amasung emabu khurumjari🙏🙏echega emagana kanna hotna bibadagi matam kayadagi kanasu khngbi ubidana eron nungda lottuna leiruraba mani amagumlaba Manipuri sahitya bu tapna2 maikhum hangdokpiduna engkhtlkliba nahasingda Manipuri sahitya gi pukeida khudol khitang oirabasu tamjaningbagi wakhallon kaya pokhanle❤❤❤
Finding the voice ki echema amadi mama soroj Nalini bu nachana ekok nona khurumjari 🙏.Mama matam sangna nacha eikhoibu lamjing lamtakpikho ana ayek yaodaba oihanbisanu haina esorgi mfamda thounijari 🙏.echebusu matam pumbda miyamgi seba twbiduna meitei sahityagi pukei hena marang kaiba oihanbisanu haina esorgi mafamda thounijari 🙏.